Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI)
Why Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) ?
Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) is a self-assessment tool that helps people understand what gives them a sense of self-worth and what’s important to them when relating with others.
Creating effective relationships
Effective relationships are essential to business success. Imagine how much more effective your business and personal relationships would be if you really understood how other people see things…and could put this awareness into practice. It would be like having an instruction manual for relating with your colleagues!
What is SDI?
Strength Deployment Inventory is a practical and useful self-awareness inventory that increases relationship effectiveness. It is a life inventory based on relationship awareness® theory a validated self-assessment tool that delivers proven business and personal outcomes by decreasing the underlying conflicts in relationships.
The power of SDI is in how quickly and easily it gets people connecting and really talking to each other. SDI facilitates strong relationships through:
- The insights people gain
- The acceptance it encourages
- The conversations it informs
- The trust it increases
- The conflict it decreases
What we do
Every Client is different, therefore every coaching assignment will be different, but some of what is generally included is:
- Identify what is at the heart of any current challenges
- Take individual or team through SDI questionnaire
- Help individuals to recognise their personal strengths & strengths of others
- Understand how to use their strengths effectively & identify blind spots
- Explore conflict triggers & ways of dealing with them
- Explore options for moving forward as an individual or team
How Strength Development works
SDI can be facilitated in groups or individually to help you understand your true self & how you can work best with your strengths & understand others.
Like all our services this can be tailored to meet your needs. Most commonly though it takes the form of a workshop which includes
- Consult with you to discuss individual or team objectives & access that SDI is the correct tool to support these objectives
- For Individuals – a half day coaching session, with coaching follow up options if required
- For Teams - a bespoke one or two day workshop based on the team requirements
- SDI workbooks provided for all individuals
- Team portrait of strengths
- Team Composite
- Follow up sessions to review objectives or individual coaching if required
SDI coaching enables you to:
Support change management
Improve customer service
Improve conflict management
Get in Touch
+44 (0) 7789 916961
SDI charting triangle; one of our tools
Tel: 01962 469334
Mob: 07789 916961