The definition of facilitate is "to make easy" or "ease a process." What a facilitator does is plan, guide and manage a group event to ensure that the group's objectives are met effectively, with clear thinking, good participation and full buy-in from everyone who is involved.
A facilitator will remain neutral, to help with managing discussions, getting the best from all team members & help to bring an event to a conclusion.
What we do
- Consult with you to find out objectives for event or meeting
- Provide a bespoke agenda for the event or meeting
- Include a balance of activities or ice breakers to maintain energy levels, based on your requirements
- Encourage full participation
- Ensure objectives are met & a conclusion is reached
How Facilitation works
As every client is different we will work with you to ensure your requirements are met.
- Contact us to arrange an initial consultation
- A proposal will be sent based on your requirements
- The day or event will be facilitated in accordance with your needs
- Follow up if required
Facilitation enables you to:
Have an event or meeting planned for your specific needs
Be a part of a group as the leader, being able to contribute & not self-facilitate
Create a safe environment to get the best out of everyone
Focus on the reaching a conclusion
Include ice breakers & activities to stimulate & maintain energy levels
Get in Touch
+44 (0) 7789 916961
Tel: 01962 469334
Mob: 07789 916961